Make an appointment
- Make an appointment with our partners at MWH Medical or Aptima NSC.
- During your appointment, a clinic representative will help you register for the CuraMaker Programme. The registration process requires vitals data such as age, height, weight, waist circumference, and blood pressure.
- At the appointment, you will also be asked to provide a valid email address, for accessing the CuraMaker app.
- Once the registration process is completed, your attending clinic representative help attach the sensor to your arm.
Abbott Freestyle Libre App & Sensor
- Download the Abbott Freestyle Libre app, which is available on both the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Create a new account and follow the on-screen instructions to set up desired blood glucose and carbohydrate targets.
- The sensor will need to already be attached to your arm, before you can scan and activate the sensor with your mobile phone. Your sensor will be ready for use 60 minutes after the first scan.
- Download the CuraMaker app, which is available on both the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- You are now set to begin your 5-5-4 CuraMaker Programme! Input your food consumption and sync your fitness activities to CuraMaker app, and watch what your body tells you.